Sunday, June 28, 2009

Fab Five ... Week ending June 27, 2009

Okay, in fairness, this week is going to be the Especially Fab Eleven!!

In honor of my brothers and me who are gathered together without the funeral impetus it normally requires and in age order ...

1. Tim, the older of my two little brothers, who is so dang funny.
2. Heath, the youngest of us three, who is way smarter than me but I love him anyway.

(Okay, in fairness, they are both dang funny & way smarter than me ...)

3. Beth, my sistah, who I could not love more if we were blood kin. For years I wished for a sister and now I have an amazing one!
4. Gwynn, the oldest of the girl cousins, who is so quick-witted!
5. Malcolm, who has the sweetest spirit.
6. Jeffie Jean, Casiday's twin cousin, who is beautiful and helpful and a joy to be around.
7. Daniel, who is so very creative.
8. Little Heath, whose smile is precious - especially with those two missing teeth!
9. Terry, who is adorable and has learned that the water is not all bad since we've arrived.
10. Paulee, who is the cutest thing I have ever seen!
11. Anderson, who is so happy and easy and just watches the action.


What a precious gift to get to spend time with my brothers and their family!! I love you all so very much!!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I couldn't agree more! I love you!